Monday, January 18, 2010

Climb to the Broga Hill...

Sunday, I had woke up at the very early morning to climb a hill - Broga.... Not more than 2 hrs for sleep, woke up at 3am, then went to fetch KC & Nicus from hotel.... 3 crazed guys start they planned photo trip to Broga Hill...

Around 5am, we reached the palm farm. Fortunately have quite a lot of ppl arrived there, so that we can follow them to reach the peak.....
a siao kia keep pointing here and there by his torchlight....

Around 5:30am, we reached the 1st peak.. that time my leg almost broke after lack of exercise quite a long time.......... hehehe.... So we decided to stop at the 1st peak and setup our camera.

then...... waiting, waiting and waiting.............


Around 6:30am to 7am, we can saw the sunshine appearing....
the scenery around 7 to 7:15am
7:30am, the 'egg yolk' start rising....
On the live, it really is a stunningly scenery that I never experience before.....
When finish the shooting to sunrise, I only aware have so so much ppl at the Broga peak when I look around..... It like Ching Ming festival for my 1st sense when I saw it, kekeke.... don't you think so???

0 comments:

Post a Comment