Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010~~~~

31st Dec 09, I have my last meal for year 2009 in OleOle Bali with a gang of friends in Sunway Pyramid. We have the long reunion dinner in the restaurant since 8pm till 11pm. After the dinner, everybody went to the top floor the outdoor car park for waiting the moment of firework show which presented by Sunway Pyramid.

After found a well view point and setup my camera then waiting the show......

While heard the emcee start to counting down from the event somewhere around, 10, 9....
3,
2,
1....

(the firework start)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010~~~~

This is my first time shooting to the firework with using my DSLR since I bought it at 6 months back...... Good experience ^^, but.....
While leaving from Sunway Pyramid, i was stuckedd in the car park more than 1 hour.... SUCK!!! How a wonderful opening for my yr 2010........
Therefore, my Journey of 2010 begin with the TRAFFIC JAM, but hope my career dont be stucked in such way.....

Happy new year everyone
!

0 comments:

Post a Comment