Monday, October 4, 2010

Just for Food......

The last Saturday I was ahead to KL for settle my notebook warranty issue, and at the same time visited to the only Nikon center at Malaysia, which located at the Berjaya Times Square for products inquiry too...


Lunch time~~~


Walking alone at the Jln Alor and attempt to eat the Meng Kee Char Siu (the char siu as I like the most... ^^) BUT... at the end, i can't found it and made me sweaty... damn weather!


Dinner of the day, JoJo Little Kitchen aka JoJo Pan Mee at Subang SS15..

JoJo Pan Mee of course the specialty dish is PAN MEE like LatJiu Pan Mee, Fish Head Pan Mee, Herbal Chicken Pan Mee...etc. For me, not greasy was suit to me...




After dinner with have the dessert was feel perfectly to me.

Snowflake, is just at the row of the shop block behind of the JoJo Pan Mee.
From the shop's name you will know there the specialty dessert is the SNOW~~~


Japan combo:

- snow with soya milk + japanese sweet potato and red bean.
Tao Fu Fa:

- with pearl...



hohoho... ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment